Van Buren Housing Authority serves Crawford County. If you need housing assistance, VBHA is here to help. VBHA provides assistance in many forms. Please review our site for a few minutes - it may change you and your family's life.
VBHA is an Equal Housing Opportunity Provider. We provide housing without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental handicap, familial status, national origin, or other protected class.
The Van Buren Housing Authority provides housing to families through the Public Housing Program. Of these families, we serve the elderly, disabled, handicap, and families that have low to moderate income amounts. The VBHA Office is located at 1701 Chestnut Street, Van Buren, Arkansas.
- 198 Units Throughout the City of Van Buren, Arkansas
- Elderly and Family Sections
- 1, 2, 3, and 4 Bedroom (unfurnished) Units Available
- Central Heating and Air-Conditioning in All Units
- Community Center Available for Residents
- Washer and Dryer Connections in All Units
- Shopping, Hospital, and Downtown Area Nearby
- Two Head Start Programs On-Site (half day and full day)
All applications are taken at the VBHA office and can be downloaded and printed by clicking to the application online.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Location: 1701 Chestnut Street, Van Buren, Arkansas
Office Phone: (479) 474-6901
Office Fax: (479) 474-7084
Contact Us Via Email